The CONDOR-II Backpack is hugely popular for its medium-sized design. Because of the size, this survival pack works well as both an urban Bug Out Bag (BOB) and a Get Home Bag (GHB) depending upon your self protection needs and how you organized your necessities and gear.
The Condor-II will remain a comfortable carry no matter how much gear you decide to pack or attach with two well-designed padded shoulder straps, sternum support, and soft, breathable back padding. Keep your documents and electronics protected inside the well thought out inner pockets and tools for working and to protect yourself in easy to reach outer pockets.
What a great survival bag for places like NYC! LA! Miami! and SF! The khaki color will help blend right in.
- Main Compartment: 17.5" x 14" x 6.5"
- Upper Front Pouch: 5.5" x 9" x 2"
- Lower Front Pouch: 8" x 9" x 2.5"
- One removable Y-shaped top strap and four quick-release lateral compression straps secure contents and takes strain off the durable YKK #10 zips
- Wide shoulder straps with high breathability backing provides superb cooling characteristics.
- Load-bearing capacity can be expanded greatly with other modular pockets added to the backpack's front or side PALS attachment points using TacTie™
- 6 rows of PALS webbing per side for full MOLLE compatibility
- 2 rows of PALS webbing on top front pocket for full MOLLE/ALICE compatibility
- 2 rows of PALS webbing on lower front pocket for full MOLLE/ALICE compatibility
- 2 quick release compression straps per side
- Internal silent keyper in lower front pocket
- Hydration system pocket with zipper opening
- Reservoir hang-tab and a velcro bi-directional drink tube port
- Hydration pocket capacity 100 oz. with greatly increased comfort and ergonomics
- Hydration pocket can accommodate a concealed firearm using our Hook & Loop Modular Accessories
- Organizer in lower front pocket
- High abrasion-resistance bottom
- Empty Weight: 47.8 oz.
- Bulk packed
- Color: Khaki